Technetto Email Marketing , we've crafted a strong, zero-tolerance anti-spam policy to protect
the delivery rates and reputations of our customers. If you feel one
of our customers has sent you spam, please email us below and we'll
immediately take steps to solve the problem.
Our Anti-Spam Policy
Simply stated, we at
Technetto Email Marketing are anti-spam. We hold the privacy of all users in the highest
regard, as well as the recipients of emails sent by our customers.
The Federal CAN-SPAM Act
The Federal CAN-SPAM Act, put into law in 2003, dictates rules in
sending commercial email. We at Technetto vigorously follow these
rules and add a few more for added safety, they include:
- If you are sending commercial email, non-personal,
business-focused email, you must have specific permission to email
your recipients. You can do this by using opt-in or closed loop
opt-in to sign up subscribers.
- When you use opt-in, you must make a reasonable effort to make
certain the person who signed up to receive communications from you
is who they say they are.
- You must hang on to evidence that subscribers have given you
permission, and must be able to produce that evidence within 72
hours of request.
- You must tell you recipients, in your email, where you got their
info. This might include a line that says “you received this
email because you signed up for our newsletter at http://www.tnmails.com.
- You must honor all unsubscribe requests within 10 days of
receipt and provide a reasonable way for customers to unsubscribe.
- The domain attached to your email must have its own privacy
- You must be able to track down anonymous complaints.
- You must tell the truth in your email, from where your office is
located to who is sending the actual communication.
Technetto Email Marketing customers are bound, by law, into following these guidelines. If you
are sent an unexpected email from a Technetto customer, please let us
know, but understand that there are steps you can follow: Click on
the unsubscribe link in the unexpected email you receive. Contact our
support staff and request that we take you off all all potential
emails from Technetto If you feel one of our customers has sent you
spam, please contact us at